Amo Byng Nigeria Limited was established in 1987 to produce high quality Feed Concentrates, and Finished feeds. We supply our products to farmers all over the country and in West Africa. Our main objective is to operate a state-of-the-art Feed mill that will consistently provide the best quality products available in Nigeria.
General tasks could include:
- Observing animal patients for changes in behavior
- Preparing animals for exams or surgery
- Giving animals nursing care or first aid
- Collecting and test lab samples
- Taking and developing X-rays
- Giving medications, shots, or treatments
- Collecting and maintaining patient records
Qualification: Good degree in micro-biology from a recognised unversity and minimum of 2 years job related experience.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Post a Comment
Premium, Professional CV Revamp and Rewrite services with a FREE Cover Letter from MedicalNigeria at #3,500! WhatsApp- 07038844295 to get Started!