Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Firm is looking to fill the vacant position below:
- Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques.
- Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the department.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Laboratory Technician in the Oil and Gas.
- Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
- Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, while directing numerous projects concurrently with different deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Ability to gather and review resources and select and synthesize data for reports and other written materials.
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Laboratory Technician - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the job title as subject of the mail