Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Adamawa Application Link
Bauchi Application Link
Contract Duration: One-year (renewable)
Job Profile: The Laboratory Scientist are responsible for establishing and running the laboratory in the HIV treatment facility. The medical care provided in these health facilities includes disease-specific components such as HIV/AIDS care and treatment; treatment of co-infection of HIV with Tuberculosis, Hepatitis screening and management of sexually transmitted infections. S/He will also ensure that all requested laboratory tests are suitably conducted to enable correct diagnosis and treat of patients.
- A degree or diploma in clinical/medical laboratory science or microbiology with applied medical parasitology and bacteriology.
- A minimum of two (2) years Post - NYSC experience.
- Experience in sample collection and analysis (e.g. blood, stool, sputum)
- Experience in implementing a supply management system.
- Knowledge of all basic laboratory techniques and quality control systems
- Ability to cope with stress and to organise and prioritise workload
- Experience in working in a laboratory offering specific tests for ART treatment monitoring
Post a Comment
Premium, Professional CV Revamp and Rewrite services with a FREE Cover Letter from MedicalNigeria at #3,500! WhatsApp- 07038844295 to get Started!