Management Trainee Recruitment at Orange Drugs
Orange group operates from Lagos, Nigeria and for such a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business; some are surprised to learn our company's history spans over 25 years of innovation for consumers in West Africa.
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to drive is added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using Management Trainee as subject of the email.