Brand Manager at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye-care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare.
During the past four years, we have launched seven healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria (including three public-private partnership centers signed with Abia and Ondo). We have also opened a Me Cure Eye Center, which is our state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat, and perform vision-related surgeries.
We’re currently working on commissioning the first oncology center in West Africa, with a tentative open date of 2018. We are the first and only healthcare company to introduce PET CT to Nigeria, which is a revolutionary and highly advanced tool for cancer diagnosis.
At Me Cure, we hire only the most highly trained professional technicians and medical professionals, and we use only the best cutting-edge tools and technology to provide world-class service to the Nigerian people. Me Cure Healthcare Limited was accredited ISO 9001:2012 & ISO 15189 in the year of 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers' expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Candidates with academic background in Medicine, Pharmacy, Clinical pharmacology, Clinical Biochemistry and other related fields
- candidates with experience in marketing of hard core oncology drugs in tertiary hospital and institutions across the country
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail