Medical Laboratory Technician at DEDA Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- The Medical Laboratory Technician performs and submits results on specimens received for laboratory analysis using highly sophisticated instrumentation or manual methods.
- Executes systems for positive specimen identification;Prepares reagents, assembles equipment, verifies correct instrument operation.
- Identifies unusual results or abnormalities,Correlates laboratory data with common physician diagnosis.
- Identifies discrepancies and takes prompt appropriate action to assure accuracy.
- Solves problems and refers results.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a National Certificate for Medical Laboratory Technician from a reputable Institute.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Language / Communication Skills:
- English required.
- Must have the ability to speak effectively and professionally to all staff, management, and all outside individuals at all levels from elementary to professional.
- Required Skills in adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers, fractions, and decimals without a calculator.
- Must have the ability to apply non-judgmental reasoning capabilities whenever necessary when dealing with patients, visitors, and staff. Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Must have reasonable reflective thinking focused on deciding what to believe or do.
- Must possess purposeful, self-regulatory judgment which results in interpretation, analysis, evaluation, and inference, as well as explanation of the evidential, conceptual, methodological, or contextual considerations upon which that judgment is based.
- Must be able to collaborate with others to complete work; can be relied upon to organize workload; maintain neat work area; performs tasks as assigned; set appropriate priorities and be responsible for own work.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com using "Lab Tech 001" as subject of the e-mail.
- Only selected applicants will be contacted all through the process. Science Laboratory Technicians are not eligible to apply.
- Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
- The body of your email should state the following in exact order:
- Your Name
- Name of Institution attended
- Qualification attained
- Year of Graduation