WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR BASIC LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING (BLS)!!!
Basic life support (BLS) is a key component of the chain of survival in preventing cardiac arrest and improves cardiopulmonary resuscitation interval and increases the rate of hospital discharge.
Here are the course topics to be covered in this 3/4 days Course:
What You'll Learn:
- General Concepts of Basic Life Support
- Initiating Chain of Survival
- 2020 BLS Guideline Changes.
- BLS for Adults
- One Rescuer BLS/CPR for Adults
- Two-Rescuer BLS/CPR for Adults
- Adult Mouth-to-Mask and Bag-Mask Ventilation
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- BLS for Children (1 to 8yrs).
BLS for Children 1 – Puberty.
- One & Two Rescuer BLS for Children.
- Pediatric BLS Algorithm
- Child Ventilation
- BLS for Infants (0 to 12
- One & Two Rescuer BLS for Infants (0 to 12 months old).
- AED for Children and Infants.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Infants & Children.
- Airway Management
- Mouth-to-Mouth Rescue Breathing.
- Relief of Choking
- Relief of Choking For Adults, Children, & Infants
BLS Skills Training.
- Assessment & Certification (Final Day)
Get trained, learn and re-learn when you enrol for this course.
REGISTER FOR A 3- DAY TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION* ON *BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS).
DATE: 5TH - 7TH AUGUST, 2022!
Learn The Step by Step Guide on How to Perform BASIC LIFE SUPPORT on Infants, Children and Adults.
Performing CPR while waiting for Medical assistance CAN greatly increase a person's chance of survival from cardiac arrest.
Become a Life Saver!
Enrol for this Internationally Recognized Certification brought to you by MedicalNigeria + ARK Medcare in partnership with ALISON International, Institute of Postgraduate Medicine & National Healthcare Provider Solutions (NHCPS).
You don't want to miss this training for anything.
For: Healthcare providers and those interested in pursuing a career in Emergency Life Care.
Every family should have at least 1 trained and certified CPR skilled person in cases of emergencies relating to Cardiac arrest (Heart Attack).
The Learning Resources for this training includes;
- Daily Zoom Sessions
- Slides/PdF materials.
- Simulated Videos.
- Questions and Answers
- Assessment reviews
Date: 5th - 7th AUGUST, 2022.
Ready to pay immediately to join the Premium Group and meet other participants?
Send payment to:
Send your payment details and proof to 07038844295 (WhatsApp).
Upon confirmation, you shall be added to the Premium BLS Group on WhatsApp ready for this upcoming training.
See you inside!
See flyer for more details.