VeloCura's mission is to be the frontline provider of best in-class medical emergency response services in Nigeria. We are recruiting for the role of an ALS/Emergency Nurse.
- Provide prehospital emergency care at an advanced life support level, working with the first responder, utilizing the ambulance and its equipment.
- Respond to all emergency cases upon dispatch and acts at all times in the best interest of high quality patient care
- The Nurse is ultimately responsible for the overall operation of the designated base location in the absence of the ALS Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSC) from a reputable university or minimum of RN certification
- Current practising license
- Certification in AHA certified courses such as ALS, BLS (desirable)
- Minimum of 2years field experience
- Experience working in an emergency response setting (ER, ICU, Ambulance, Trauma centres) is an added advantage.
- Candidate will demonstrate ability for required physical strength and resilience for job role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.